What is race? What does the Bible have to say about it? How does race intersect with gender? And how do we repair what race broke in the world? Dive into this four-session Boot Camp with instructor Lisa Sharon Harper (president and founder of Freedom Road, LLC and author of several books including the critically acclaimed The Very Good Gospel).
On Demand Sessions Include
Each Race and Equity Boot Camp session is packed with the most necessary information and runs about 40 to 60 mins for high powered lunch break workout.
- Session 1 – Origins of Race
- Session 2 – Shalom and Race
- Session 3 – Race and Gender
- Session 4 – Repair
By the end of this Level you will:
- Be able to have a conversation about the topic.
- Become familiar with the development of the construct of race.
- Become familiar with its theological implications.
- Understand how race and gender are intersecting oppressions.
- Understand the biblical foundations and historical precedent for reparation and restitution.
“Pay What You Can” Option Available
In light of the urgency of this topic right before an election and taking into consideration the financial strain that some may be experiencing due to COVID19, we are offering this bundle based on an honor system. For those who can pay the full value of this boot camp, please do. But for those who have legitimately been impacted harshly, we are offering you this content with a “Pay What You Can” option.