Level 3 of the Race and Equity Series
January 11, 2021 – June 14, 2021
Meets monthly every 2nd Monday from 7:00 – 8:30 pm EST // // all sessions via Zoom
This will offer four group coaching calls and two one on one conversations with Lisa Sharon Harper.
Criteria To Apply
- Must demonstrate at least 5 years of previous engagement in the work of racial healing, racial reconciliation, cultural competency or racial justice.Must demonstrate current leadership or influence on a regional/national level.
- Participants must be able to commit to ALL meeting times, without exception.
- It is not necessary for participants to identify with the Christian tradition. That said, Lisa Sharon Harper and Freedom Road believe the work of racial equity requires much more of us than basic principles can hold. It requires holistic transformation. Fundamentally, this is soul work. So, Lisa will coach drawing from the roots of her Christian faith and will call each participant to draw from the roots of their faith as well.
- Must have purchase and completed Level 1: Race and Equity: Boot Camp
- Must be enrolled in Level 2: Race and Equity: Growth Community
- OPTIONAL: Participate in 1619 Charleston pilgrimage (June 28-July 2, 2021)
- Limited capacity. Will only accept 10-12 participants.
There are limited scholarships available. To inquire about scholarships or receive additional info, email institute [at] freedomroad.us.